MDMA Test Kit
A Molly Test Kit contains a chemical agent (Marquis Re-agent) that responds to your Molly by changing color when mixed in with it.
The resulting change in color tells you if the pill contains MDMA. The testing kits are completely legal to possess so why would you not have a few on hand?
- Carefully unwrap the WHATISMOLLY Marquis Reagent’s factory seal.
- Using the provided mini tester spoon, place at least .010 to .005 Grams (Tiny amount) of the questionable substance into the empty testing vile.
- Add one or two drops of the Marquis Reagent into the testing vile.
- Watch carefully during the re-action time, color changes, any fizzing or smoking.
- Refer to the color chart (on instruction card) to determine if MDMA is present in the substance.
- Rinse testing vile and the mini tester spoon thoroughly with soap and water after testing.
- After successfully testing your substance, mini testing spoon and testing vile will need to be
- completely cleaned and dried before your next use.
- After testing, the Marquis Reagent bottle cap should be closed tightly and placed back into the bag to ensure no leakage or unwanted exposure occurs.
- Also included are glow sticks and wristbands…because we love you. They may come in handy!
The video to the left represents a positive reaction to pure MDMA, or “Molly”.
Once you know you have good shit you don’t have to worry about getting ripped off by asshole dealers. You also don’t have to worry about dying from taking something you thought was pure MDMA.
The look on a friends face when you inform them that their “Bomb Ass Shit” isn’t “Mad Tyte” is priceless. It will have them questioning how they supposedly “Rolled SOO Hard” from their supply that clearly contains not even the slightest trace of MDMA.
Reagent testing is never 100% definitive. There are many other factors determining reactions such as multiple substance mixtures. Having said that, our Marquis reagent is the first step toward determining the contents of what your identifying.
We do not accept responsibility for the use or improper use of information posted on the site. Please be safe and use at your own risk. You are dealing with corrosive chemicals! Treat them with respect. There are warning labels on everything for a reason